Episode 31

General Manager Dominican Republic and Jamaica

DISS - Corporate
DISS - Corporate
Special Guest - General Manager DOM. JAM

Episode Timeline

1:50       Food That you Prepare

5:20       DISS Analitycs as Our Internal Platform    

16:00     Spanish Version

“More than the 90% of a General Manager time is making decisions and the other 10% of the time is thinking in the decisions that you took.”

Information is Power, DISS Analytics is Power.

Civil Engineer by profession, Master’s Degree in MGP Project Management, Master’s Degree in Business Administration MBA.

Seven years as DISS collaborators, two years as General Manager of DISS in the Dominican Republic and Jamaica, 8 years of experience in project management, she has worked in the construction sector and the health sector.

Our Cast:

Ruben Garcia Jr.

Chief Technology Officer of DISS with more than 25 years of Digital Solutions experience.

Michael del Piero, MHA

Master of Healthcare Administration. Sales Executive of DISS Analytics of DISS with more than 16 years of experience of Analytics.


Behind The Scenes